Advanced Certificate In Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Our well-structured Logistics and Supply Chain Training Programs equip you with the knowledge and expertise today’s highly competitive job market requires. Ace it Training logistics expert trainers are committed not only to provide practical skills and experience, but also the essential knowledge in the field of supply chain modeling and statistical analysis.
This training program introduces you to the transport, logistics and procurement discipline and builds up your expertise to a level where you will be highly competent in a broad range of areas. In fact, many of our students have gained high-paid jobs and some of them have been promoted to senior positions at various MNC’s, within a short time of graduating. Supply chain training program at Ace it Training emphasizes Supply Chain Drivers, Forecasting, Production and Distribution & Inventory Management etc...
Logistics and supply chain management include processes such as analyzing, forecasting and planning, introducing and coordinating flow of goods, services capital and information in the supply chain in order to satisfy customer needs. Logistics aims at providing agreed services in the determined quality by effectively utilizing accessible resources and optimizing costs. In the modern world, logistics and supply chain management play an important role in economic activities of countries and companies. Shortage of employees in logistics is related to the high level of professional requirements and expert knowledge that is necessary to manage complex value chains.
- Accredited by the KHDA & CIPS.
- Our trainers provide a high level of support and guidance, and work with students to develop both academic and professional skills.
- The expertly designed courseware encompasses the current professional practice and industry demands.
- Seminars and workshops help students to gain in-depth knowledge about the professional practices prevalent in the UAE’s dynamic working environments.
- Research and the transfer of expertise between the academic team and industry help maintain the relevance of course materials.
- Excellent networking opportunities with professional bodies and industry employers.