The Occupational English Test (OET) is a test of English for healthcare professionals. The OET is used in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore among others to assess the Medical English skills of a wide range of healthcare professionals, including doctors, nurses and midwives.
This intensive course focuses on the skills, language and techniques you need for the OET exam. You will study a wide range of medical language, with a specific focus on communicating effectively with patients and their families. You will work on exam strategies specifically tailored to your needs and your profession.
OET – A quick look
- OET is recognized by healthcare boards and councils in UK, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore
- The OET test is used to assess the language communication skills of healthcare professionals
- It is developed specifically for up to 12 different healthcare professionals.
- It is designed to simulate real workplace tasks
- Testing once a month
- Based on four language skills, Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing
- Results are graded A to E, where A is the highest grade E is the
Grade B assured Program
Flexible Class Timings
04 385 2555
Mobile : 052 920 0515