The specially designed PTE Academic preparation programme at Ace It Training provides the students with:
- The required proficiency in the four macro skill areas of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Tips and tricks to tackle different types of questions in the Reading and Listening
- Opportunity in the class to discuss issues pertaining to Writing and Speaking topics
- Ample opportunity to practice using approved Pearson study materials.
- Up to date technology and facility to appear for the mock exams
At the end of the course you will:
- Be able to demonstrate refined language skills in your PTE Academic.
- Employ proven techniques and strategies to score better in PTE Reading and Listening.
- Speak English fluently and coherently with improved pronunciation and intonation.
- Write English with a wider range of lexical resource and grammatical accuracy.
About the PTE Academic
PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing all via computer in a single 3-hour test session.
To complete a PTE Academic test, you will need to attend a secure Pearson test centre. You will use a computer and headset to listen to, read and respond to questions
During the three-hour test session there will be three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and reading. There are twenty different question formats, ranging from multiple choice through to essay writing and interpreting information.
PTE Academic assesses real-life, academic content, so you will hear excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. You will hear a range of accents in the test, from British and American to non-native speakers, so you will be exposed to the type of accents you will encounter in everyday life.
Who accepts PTE Academic
PTE Academic is accepted by thousands of universities worldwide, including prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale. PTE Academic is also accepted for visa purposes by the Australian and New Zealand governments.